We, at myluxurybargain.com (hereinafter referred to as the “our website”) respect the online privacy of our users and recognize our users need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) that is shared with us by the user.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit our website’s web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer Personal information to other parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- If you contact us by email, letter, phone or online chat, we will collect your sender information and may record the other information you voluntarily disclose to us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We use the personal information about you stored in our database in various ways to provide our services to you, to communicate with you, and to otherwise conduct our business.
- We use the information you provide to us to confirm about the transaction you have made, inform you about the status of your orders, to troubleshoot your problems and resolve your issues and to help promote safe transactions.
- We also use your personal information to inform you about special discounts and offers and new products introduced on our website.
- Information provided by you is also used for customizing your experience. We maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on our web site.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address (IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send data to the User — such as the web pages viewed by the User), operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. IP address does not identify the User personally. Our website uses this information to deliver its web pages to Users upon request, to tailor its site to the interests of its users, to measure traffic within its site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our webiste’s visitors come. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site. You may disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access our entire site.
- Our website takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Our website restricts access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you register with our website, we may contact you from time to time about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We consider it our Priority to protect your Personal Information. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we will share your information with third parties in certain situations such as;
- For providing services to you, we may share your personal information with third party vendors who help us provide our services to you, such as email providers, mail houses, shipping firms, companies that provide us with marketing services, and other such third parties. If you use a credit card or other financing alternative to place an order with our website, to confirm and process your order we will share your personally identifiable information with such financing company. We generally enter into a contract with such third parties that require them to maintain confidentiality of your personal information and not use it for any other purpose than authorized by the contract.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation or other governmental authority.
- We may also disclose your personally identifiable information to determine your credit status or enable debt collection, initiate legal proceedings to recover losses of or otherwise protect our rights or property, or for insurance claim processing, or to prevent harm to yourself or others.
- In addition to as set forth above, we may share your personal data with your consent, with consignors, brand owners, retailers, and manufacturers with whom we are engaged if we believe their products may be of interest to you.
- We may transfer or share a copy of personal information about you in the event that our company or one of its affiliates or subsidiaries, goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets.
It is advised that you sign off from your account if you are accessing our website from a shared computer.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
All information gathered on our website is securely stored within our website-controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on need-to-know basis. However, we understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Further, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas will be available to anyone with Internet access.
YOUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FACEBOOK APPS
- Your information: Your information is the information that’s required when you sign up Apps from our website on Facebook, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Registration information: When you sign up for Apps from our website on Facebook (“Apps”), you are required to provide your name, email address, birthday, and gender.
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share on Facebook, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or comment on a friend’s post. You add a friend, like a Page or a website, tag a place in your post, find friends using our contact importers, or indicate you are in a relationship. Your name, profile picture, networks, username and User ID are treated just like information you choose to make public. Your birthday allows us to do things like show you age-appropriate content and advertisements.
- Information others share about you: Our website receives information about you from your friends, such as when they tag you in a photo or at a location, or add you to a group. Our website may also receive information about you from Apps you use, but only when you have given them permission.
- Other information we receive about you: We also receive other types of information about you:
- Our website receives various data about you, technical or general, including data of third party, whenever you use the Apps.
- Our website also gets data from our advertising partners, customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand online activity, and generally make Apps better
- Our website also puts together data from the information received on Apps we already have about you and your friends.
- Our website provides your data received through Apps to third parties or use it commercially as may be required or for upgrading the Apps etc.
REVIEW OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may always update your personal information or withdraw your consent for further sharing of your personal data by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers will receive promotional e-mail communication from our website regarding items on the site, after they register on our website. Customers will also receive transactional e-mails if they engage in any buying or selling transactions with our website.
Promotional e-mails should be expected from time to time whereas transactional e-mails are received when you buy a product on the website.
If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from our website, you may elect to opt-out of receiving further email by sending an email to us stating that we should stop sending you the said communications at email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email promotion sent to you.
Our website reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Our website shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by our website at any time. Our website is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without any restriction whatsoever